It’s still a waiting game at base camp. We’re still waiting for the wind and snow to recede to allow the fixing team an opportunity to finish the route.
Unfortunately the winds continue to blow too strongly and it’s expected to continue throughout this week. Hopefully, time will not deny our other teams a summit bid.
- Everest 2020 & Covid-19
- End of Spring 2017 wrap up and new beginnings….
- First Myanmar Everest summit and more
- Everest team at South col, ready for the summit
- Another year of new challenges in the Himalayas
- Ready for summit, waiting for a good weather window
- First summit of the season on Annapurna!
- First rotation to Camp 2 complete!
- Everest and Annapurna update 17.04.16
- Annapurna and Everest update