We report an awesome day on Everest today, good weather and a strong team effort from everyone. Our team from Myanmar summited Everest this morning at 7.15am, Win Ko Ko and Pyae Phyo Aung, are the first to represent their country on the top of the world today! They were followed by Brazilians, Carlos Santalena and Thais Amadei Pegoraro, who summited at 12.05pm. Both teams were supported by our tireless Sherpas, Lopsang Sherpa, Pasang Gyaljen Sherpa, Ngima Tenzing Sherpa, Fura Chettan Sherpa and Fur Gyaljen Sherpa. Congratulations to everyone!Everyone is on the decent back to EBC… for a very rowdy celebration party!
- Everest 2020 & Covid-19
- End of Spring 2017 wrap up and new beginnings….
- First Myanmar Everest summit and more
- Everest team at South col, ready for the summit
- Another year of new challenges in the Himalayas
- Ready for summit, waiting for a good weather window
- First summit of the season on Annapurna!
- First rotation to Camp 2 complete!
- Everest and Annapurna update 17.04.16
- Annapurna and Everest update