The team are on their summit push and are currently resting at C4 (South col). It was windy at C3 last night and they did well to reach the South col in good time this morning. We are an 11 person team, 4 clients and 7 Sherpa guides. Weather being all good they will start at 9pm tonight for a summit in the early morning.
- Everest 2020 & Covid-19
- End of Spring 2017 wrap up and new beginnings….
- First Myanmar Everest summit and more
- Everest team at South col, ready for the summit
- Another year of new challenges in the Himalayas
- Ready for summit, waiting for a good weather window
- First summit of the season on Annapurna!
- First rotation to Camp 2 complete!
- Everest and Annapurna update 17.04.16
- Annapurna and Everest update