News just in that Lakpa and team have summited on Annapurna ! We will update more once the team is back at base camp.
We are also making steady progress on Everest, all the teams are out on the mountain at the moment on their third rotation. Some are currently sleeping at C2 and others are at C1. The plan is to touch C3 and to spend 5 nights acclimatising on the mountain. Sumit has just also arrived at base camp to support the final stage of the expedition.
- Everest 2020 & Covid-19
- End of Spring 2017 wrap up and new beginnings….
- First Myanmar Everest summit and more
- Everest team at South col, ready for the summit
- Another year of new challenges in the Himalayas
- Ready for summit, waiting for a good weather window
- First summit of the season on Annapurna!
- First rotation to Camp 2 complete!
- Everest and Annapurna update 17.04.16
- Annapurna and Everest update