The team has been resting at BC for the last 2 days, but from tomorrow they will make they way to Camp 2 on their summit bid. Strong winds have been predicted early next week so the team have a tight schedule to keep.
The next day they’ll climb to Camp 3 (5974m) where Pasang, a guide friend of Sumit’s, will join the team as extra support. From there it’s a long day to Aconcagua’s summit and return to BC.
Quite a few other teams are also following the same itinerary so there will be plenty of company along the trail. Go team!
- Everest 2020 & Covid-19
- End of Spring 2017 wrap up and new beginnings….
- First Myanmar Everest summit and more
- Everest team at South col, ready for the summit
- Another year of new challenges in the Himalayas
- Ready for summit, waiting for a good weather window
- First summit of the season on Annapurna!
- First rotation to Camp 2 complete!
- Everest and Annapurna update 17.04.16
- Annapurna and Everest update