The team started off early today, keen to hit the trails and the big hike up to Namche. About half way up, they were rewarded by clear views of Everest!! However, the views and great weather did not distract and slow them down… by 10.30am they were drinking Illy coffee at Cafe 8848 in Namche! Their cracking good 2.5 hr time to Namche is almost Sherpa time.
Noel and Thomas are enjoying Monjo now and will meet the guys at Namche tomorrow, after the team’s acclimatisation walk to Everest hotel.
- Everest 2020 & Covid-19
- End of Spring 2017 wrap up and new beginnings….
- First Myanmar Everest summit and more
- Everest team at South col, ready for the summit
- Another year of new challenges in the Himalayas
- Ready for summit, waiting for a good weather window
- First summit of the season on Annapurna!
- First rotation to Camp 2 complete!
- Everest and Annapurna update 17.04.16
- Annapurna and Everest update