Hi,On the 28th November, all member of Himalayan Ascent 3 peaks group summited Lobuche east. Troy and Carolina turned around from first summit which is 6090m and rest of the group with our team of guide went on to true summit which is another 100m higher.
Everyone is well and now focusing on Nirekha, which is just around the corner from Lobuche east. The news should be coming in in next couple of days on how they go on Nirekha. Until then good bye.
- Reflections on the trying circumstances of the 12th Everest expedition of Himalayan Ascent
- Everest 2020 & Covid-19
- End of Spring 2017 wrap up and new beginnings….
- First Myanmar Everest summit and more
- Everest team at South col, ready for the summit
- Another year of new challenges in the Himalayas
- Ready for summit, waiting for a good weather window
- First summit of the season on Annapurna!
- First rotation to Camp 2 complete!
- Everest and Annapurna update 17.04.16