Mike, Meg and Sumit are currently camped at Nico de Condores (camp 2). They made the 1250m climb from base camp in good time under snowy conditions.
Nico de Condores has stunning 360 degree views includes the northern and southern peaks of Aconcagua. Tomorrow the team will depart for Camp 3.
- Reflections on the trying circumstances of the 12th Everest expedition of Himalayan Ascent
- Everest 2020 & Covid-19
- End of Spring 2017 wrap up and new beginnings….
- First Myanmar Everest summit and more
- Everest team at South col, ready for the summit
- Another year of new challenges in the Himalayas
- Ready for summit, waiting for a good weather window
- First summit of the season on Annapurna!
- First rotation to Camp 2 complete!
- Everest and Annapurna update 17.04.16