Welcome to Himalayan Ascent Everest 2011 blog page. Once again Himalayan Ascent will be guiding on Mt. Everest second time after successful season in 2010.
Sumit Joshi together with Lakpa Sherpa will lead 6-member team of 3-4 different Nationality and 10 Nepali Sherpa Guides.
List of the members
Allan Cohrs Australia
Sharon Cohrs Australia
Christine Burke Australia/New Zealand
Raul Helander Sweden
Soren Ledet Denmark
Matthew Carlin Australia
We will be flying to Lukla on the 31st March and hope to make a regular posting to this blog. Two of the expedition member Sharon Cohrs and Soren Ledet will also be posting blog on their personal site. Sharon is also trying to be first Breast Cancer survivor to summit Mt. Everest, if you like to learn more about her challenge and support her cause. Please visit her site.
Thank you all for your support and hopefully we can keep you interested for next 9 weeks or so.
Namaste from Kathmandu
- Reflections on the trying circumstances of the 12th Everest expedition of Himalayan Ascent
- Everest 2020 & Covid-19
- End of Spring 2017 wrap up and new beginnings….
- First Myanmar Everest summit and more
- Everest team at South col, ready for the summit
- Another year of new challenges in the Himalayas
- Ready for summit, waiting for a good weather window
- First summit of the season on Annapurna!
- First rotation to Camp 2 complete!
- Everest and Annapurna update 17.04.16