Speedy Angkaji and Dendi went up from base camp this morning to set up Camp 2. Following them was the team, who had a good rotation to Camp 2 today. Without any crowds, they reached there in good time.
Angkaji and Dendi dropped back to base camp. The others are continuing their acclimatisation programme at Camp 1. Also there is Jack, who climbed up earlier today.
Tomorrow Sumit and the gang of Team A will return to base camp to rest. Whilst Tom and Noel will join Jack at Camp 1 for their acclimatisation round (Team B).
- Reflections on the trying circumstances of the 12th Everest expedition of Himalayan Ascent
- Everest 2020 & Covid-19
- End of Spring 2017 wrap up and new beginnings….
- First Myanmar Everest summit and more
- Everest team at South col, ready for the summit
- Another year of new challenges in the Himalayas
- Ready for summit, waiting for a good weather window
- First summit of the season on Annapurna!
- First rotation to Camp 2 complete!
- Everest and Annapurna update 17.04.16