After the puja ceremony and lunch, the team hiked to Pheriche where they will continue their acclimatisation schedule for the next two days.
Over in the Makalu-Barun park, Lakpa, Chris, Vance, Ngima and Galden are resting the night at Seduwa. It was a hot hike down to the Arun khola and up the over side…all good training and acclimatisation for Makalu.
- Reflections on the trying circumstances of the 12th Everest expedition of Himalayan Ascent
- Everest 2020 & Covid-19
- End of Spring 2017 wrap up and new beginnings….
- First Myanmar Everest summit and more
- Everest team at South col, ready for the summit
- Another year of new challenges in the Himalayas
- Ready for summit, waiting for a good weather window
- First summit of the season on Annapurna!
- First rotation to Camp 2 complete!
- Everest and Annapurna update 17.04.16