It was an exciting day for everyone be it the folks with Everest, Island Peak or Everest base camp ambitions. This morning everyone and our guides were blessed by the Khumbu respected and revered Pangboche lama of the Pangboche monastery (oldest in the region).
After the puja ceremony and lunch, the team hiked to Pheriche where they will continue their acclimatisation schedule for the next two days.
Over in the Makalu-Barun park, Lakpa, Chris, Vance, Ngima and Galden are resting the night at Seduwa. It was a hot hike down to the Arun khola and up the over side…all good training and acclimatisation for Makalu.
- Everest 2020 & Covid-19
- End of Spring 2017 wrap up and new beginnings….
- First Myanmar Everest summit and more
- Everest team at South col, ready for the summit
- Another year of new challenges in the Himalayas
- Ready for summit, waiting for a good weather window
- First summit of the season on Annapurna!
- First rotation to Camp 2 complete!
- Everest and Annapurna update 17.04.16
- Annapurna and Everest update